In this week’s posts we are going to introduce Turnkey CRM, our customer relationship management software .
We will lead you through the implementation of our online CRM solution and show you the steps necessary to set up your own online CRM.
The following posts will be published on this subject:
1. post: Basic CRM terms
2. post: Introducing Turnkey CRM
3. post: Implementation – First steps
4. post: Implementation – Docs, emails, templates
5. post: Implementation – Follow-up sequences
The first few steps of the implementation of Turnkey CRM are the following:
1. step: Add 3-4 opportunities with current issues
2. step: Get familiar with the opportunity page
- Todos & history management
- Statuses & responsible sales rep.
3. step: Add users: provide employees with access to Turnkey CRM and give them proper rights
4. step: Import: To manage a mass of clients, import you database from an external file.
Follow our blog posts to get familiar with the elementary terms necessary to use CRM softwares!